HDFC Credit Card gives lots of offers to its users. Online shopping website growing very fast nowadays. To attract customers, eCommerce website gets lots of offers like 10% to 15% Instant Discount on purchase from their website. today I will show you How to Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment online with easy steps.
Not only eCommerce website also HDFC Credit Card give offers to their users. Use HDFC Credit Card on Grocery, Online shopping, Dining or on fuel you will get reward points. You can use this reward point on mobile recharge, online shopping or adjust your HDFC Credit Card outstanding.
HDFC Bank offers online or offline payment option to pay the credit card outstanding bills. A user can use any method to pay their credit card outstanding. HDFC Bank does not charge any amount to pay credit card bills online or offline. To avoid penalties or high interest, Please pay your credit card outstanding bills before the due date.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment online
HDFC Bank account customers can pay HDFC Credit Card bill online by following these simple steps.
Pay by HDFC Bank Netbanking
- HDFC Bank saving account or current account holder easily pay credit card bills by HDFC net banking.
- Goto https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ website.
- Login to your HDFC net banking facility, by using your User ID / Customer ID and Password.
- Once you login to your account, you have to register your credit card with your account.
- After register your credit card, with your account. goto cards and select transact option.
- On transact option select your register HDFC Bank Credit Card and click on continue.
- Now select your account, credit card, and tick on Last statement Bal to pay your bills.
- You will get confirmation msg and email for your bills paid.
Easily can pay your HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment by ATM transfer. this service is available 24/7 to HDFC customers. pay your bills by atm is easy and very fast, it can credit your amount instantly. To pay your outstanding bills, just reach any near HDFC ATM across the country.
- Insert your debit card in ATM and type your ATM Pin.
- Goto services and select credit card bill payment.
- Enter your credit card number and confirm it again.
- Fill your outstanding amount and make a payment.
HDFC Mobile Application
HDFC Bank user also make payment by HDFC Mobile application. Install HDFC Bank MobileBanking application from android or apple store. login to apps by using Customer ID, select the credit card tab and choose “Credit Card Payment” option. you can pay your outstanding bills by using your HDFC Saving Account.
HDFC Bank customers use this method to pay credit card bills. A customer has to fill the form and give a canceled cheque to the bank for auto pay. Select total outstanding or minimum outstanding while filling the form. After submitting all details, your bank account will auto-debit credit card outstanding before the due date. As you don’t worry about late payment charges or penalty. Just keep in mind, your account has a sufficient balance to pay your credit card bills.
Non-HDFC Bank account holder payment mode
This payment mode for that user, who do not have HDFC Bank account. If HDFC Credit Card user doesn’t have HDFC Bank account still user can make payment of cards. To Pay HDFC Credit Card outstanding, a user has saving account with other banks.
Direct Pay by BillDesk
Pay HDFC Credit Card bills with direct by BillDesk follow these steps
- Goto www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/index.jsp website.
- Read instructions & tick on I Agree then click on PAY Button.
- Enter details linke credit card number, email, payment amount.
- Select your bank to pay your HDFC Credit Card outstanding.
- You will get Acknowledgment by email & mobile.
Any customer who has HDFC Credit Card can pay bills easily by NEFT from their saving accounts. you can transfer fund form any other bank to your HDFC Bank Credit Card account. pay your bills to follow these steps.
- Goto you neb banking website page.
- Log in with your user id and password.
- Click on third party fund transfer.
- Add a new beneficiary.
- Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Add your HDFC Bank Credit Card number as an account number.
- Now transfer your outstanding amount with this beneficiary.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment online
This is a secure payment mode to pay bills. HDFC has a good network of 2201 branches & over 7346 ATMs. You have to drop a local cheque, payable to HDFC Bank Card followed by your credit card number. Now visit any near ATM or Branch put your cheque in a drop box. A cheque will be credited to your account in 3 working days.
Cash Payment at the counter
Visit your HDFC Bank branch and make your credit card payment by cash at the counter. You have to pay little Fees of Rs. 100 for payment made by depositing cash at HDFC Bank Branch/ATM effective 1st November 2012.
If you have any suggestions or query please fill free to contact us.
Read more post: