How to register for GST online Free of cost
In this article, I will show you “How to register for GST online” free of cost with very simple steps.
No technical skill require even if you are beginners. GST registration process is very simple It doesn’t require any Paperwork. It means you can apply for GST Registration online. No need for Hardcopy or Physical printouts for the Enrollment.
Who can apply for GST?
Every dealer whose Annual turnover exceeds Rs.20 Lakh (for special states, the amount is 10 lakh) has to register for GST
I will show your complete easy step by step process for GST registration with no step skipped.
How to register for GST online
Step 1 – Go to the official website click here
On Good and Services Tax website, select services tab and click on Registration then select New Registration.
Step 2 – Enter the following details in part A –
- Select New Registration
- In drop down option select I am a – Taxpayer
- Now select your state and district.
- Enter your business name.
- Type your PAN CARD number
- give your Email address and Mobile Number.
- Note: email address and mobile number must be active because you will get OTP on this.
- Type the characters you see in the image below
- Click on Proceed.
Step 3 – Enter OTP received on your Mobile and Email Address. after entering OTP click on Proceed. if you don’t get OTP then click on resend and you will get OTP again.
Step 4 – You have successfully submitted Part A of the registration process. you will get Temporary Reference Number called (TRN) number. Note down this number also you will get this number on your email and mobile.
Step 5 – After getting TRN number visit GST portal.
you can visit this article,
Step 6 – Goto Services/Registration/New Registration. now click on Temporary Reference Number (TRN) enter TRN number and fill captcha code and click on Proceed.
Step 7 – You will get OTP again on your mobile number and email address. Enter OTP and then click on Proceed.
Step 8 – Your application saved on Draft, here you will see creation date, form no, from a description, expiry data, status & action. go to Action tab and click on the edit icon.
Step 9 – Part B has 10 selection. you have to click on every tab to enter your details.
Here you need some documents to keep handy while applying for GST registration
- Constitution of the taxpayer
- Bank Account Number and IFSC Code.
- Proof of constitution/incorporation of business
- If you have a Partnership Firm – Partnership Deed
- For Others- Registration Certificate of the business entity.
- Proof for the place of business
- Photo of Partner, Promoter or the Director
Step 10 – Now you have to complete Part B with 10 selection tab. Once all details are filled go to the Verification page. Tick on the declaration and submit the application. here you have three option to submit your application.
- Submit your application with DSC
- Apply with E-Signature – OTP will send on Aadhar Mobile number or
- Submit with EVC – OTP send on your mobile number
Step 11 – After submitting your application given above step. A success message will show and your Application Reference Number (ARN) is sent on your registered mobile and email address.
You can track the ARN status of your registration by giving your ARN details in GST website.
I hope you will now easily register for GST number online and you don’t have any problem.
If you still have any problem then feel free to ask through comment.