Mostly asked a question “How to Sell on Flipkart”. In this article, I will show you How to sell any products on Flipkart seller Hub. E-commerce is growing very fast in India. Popular e-commerce website like Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal has revolutionized the online shopping experience for Indian consumers. They offer same day delivery, Cash on delivery offers on credit card or low prices to attract more customers. Flipkart has a customer of over 2.6 crores registered users.
Flipkart ships over 50 lakhs of products each month and generates over 80 lakh page view per day. After showing these figures, you can understand the business opportunity for those who sell on Flipkart by becoming a Flipkart seller. let’s check how to become a Flipkart seller and sell on Flipkart.
How to become a Flipkart Seller.
A person or business can become a part of Flipkart seller hub, by sign-up with Flipkart seller hub account. the sign-up process is very easy. You can go to Flipkart Seller Hub Homepage. You have to provide some information about business and products which you want to sell on Flipkart. Some of the details that must be provided during registration time, and verified by Flipkart Seller Team. Let us start with how to sell on Flipkart step by step process.
Must require details include:
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Bank account details
- Pickup address/business address
- Categories of product
- Business registration documents
- Tax registration documents
Follow these two simple steps to Become a Seller on Flipkart.
- Goto Flipkart Seller Hub Home Page. Click here
- Type your email address and phone number. Click on Start Selling
- Provide your Name, email, give password & Mobile number.
- You have to verify your mobile number (Flipkart send OTP on your mobile number)
- Select your Primary Selling Category.
- Give your pin code to verify service is available at your doorstep and fill your business address.
- A verification email sends to your register email id, you have to verify it.
Done, You have completed your registration with Flipkart Seller Hub. Now you have to activate your account by filling in details and providing your documents.
How to Activate Flipkart Seller Account
- Login to your Flipkart Seller Account.
- Add your business details like Business name, GSTIN number, TAN number, Signature, and Registered Business address.
- Update your Bank details
- Submit cancel cheque and address of your business
- Store Details, here give your store name and business description.
- Start listing your products.
Finally, we create an Active Flipkart seller account. Do let me know if you need further clarification?
Read more post: