A credit card has many benefits in this digital world. They help us with finances and also for shopping. Nowadays eCommerce website growing very fast, they provide lots of offers and cashback to shop with a credit card. I will show you SBI Credit Card Bill Payment online.
eCommerce website like Amazon, Flipkart offers 10% Instant discount to shop with a Credit card. Also, a credit card gives reward points.
Use reward points to purchase other products or you can convert the point to adjust your credit card bill payment. a credit card gives lots of benefits to the user but you have to pay credit card dues on time to avoid penalties and high interest.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment Online
State bank of India is the largest bank in India with most of the customers. SBI offers a wide range of credit card to its uses. state bank of India provides online and offline payment option to pay SBI credit card payment.
Online Payment Options
SBI offers an easy way to pay your credit card payment online. Payment options such as:
NEFT – Use the National Electronic Funds Transfer to make your credit card payment from your any bank.
- Just login to your bank and go to fund transfer option.
- Add your SBI card as a new beneficiary under third-party transfer.
- You need an IFSC code, use SBIN00CARDS as you IFSC code.
- Add your credit card number as a beneficiary account number.
- Bank name will be “SBI credit card – NEFT”.
- In bank address type “PAYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI”.
- Once you have added all these details, your credit card will be registered and you can make the transfer.
- Follow this step for SBI Credit Card Bill Payment online.
- Goto www.sbicard.com
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on the Pay Now button.
- Now you have two opt ‘Full Payment’ or ‘Due Amount’. I recommend using ‘Full Payment’ option to avoid high interest and penalties.
- After selecting your amount, here you have two types of payment option such as,
- Pay with Debit Card or Netbanking.
- It’s on you haw to pay your credit card bill payment.
VISA Credit Card Pay:
This is the easiest method to pay credit card payment. You can pay it to form home or office anytime anywhere. Pay via VISA Credit Card Pay, you just have to log in to your net banking page. Choose an option ‘Third Party Fund Transfer’. and select Visa Credit Card Pay, you have to fill sender and receiver details for fund transfer.
SBI Mobile Application:
This is a simple way to pay SBI Credit Card Payment. you have to install SBI Apps on your mobile. Register with your credit card, and generate mPin. When you get you mPin, use it for login to you SBI app. Now you have the option to pay you outstanding.
SBI Auto Debit:
SBI Auto Debit is the best option for those who don’t want to remember the Due date and avoid late payment charges with interest. to use this facility, you have to fill a form and give a canceled cheque to SBI Card Payment postal address. while filing form you have to ask payment mode like Total amount payment, Due amount payment, minimum amount payment select as per your choice. The amount will be debited from your account every month on payment due date. Anytime you can deactivate this service if you do not require it.
This is an easy and secure way to pay credit card payment. you can use mentioned debit card to pay the bills.
- SBI Debit Card
- BOI ATM-Cum-Debit Card
- Bank of Maharashtra Debit Card
- Citibank Debit Card
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Kerala Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Shivalik Bank Debit Card
- BOB Debit Card
To pay with a debit card, visit www.sbicard.com and login with your username, password. Choose Debit card as your payment mode. enter your email id and mobile number. When you have done your transaction you will get Acknowledgment on your email & Mobile number. By paying a debit card you will get an instant payment to your credit card.
If you have any problem with SBI Credit Card Payment you can contact on SBI toll-free Help Line number (1800 180 1290) or Click here for online support.
Read more post: